Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 91

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm I don't remember this 4v4 part in the novel? Probably just a random filler to buy time for the artists lol

Group Leader
Ah shit, I lost cause I laughed at that damn TS note. You guys got me.

AM I the only one that hasnt read the webnovel eeh... I dont read too many novels but I have finished I Shall Seal The Heavens (super good novel!) which has over 1500 chapter, IM pretty proud of that achievement lmao. Is Solo leveling novel good?

Pretty cool chapter I guess, I was impressed by the A rank. No doubt mc is going to lowkey humiliate one or two of these pompous S ranks in coming chapters.

@Haiuli i finished the WN a few months ago, it's not filler, this is a quick match
after this, Jun Woo says he don't want to go to the island, Japan betrays Korea (that was their plan, to wipe all s rank hunters, then take over the country) Jin Woo wanted to stay with his mother but couldn't handle watching the other S rank die (they sent a hunter cameraman) he appeared there and proceed to wipe everything. It's glorious as it's the moment everyone discover he's a god and no man can possibly match him.

garbage filler, i hate god damn fillers, this mango was so good up till this pointless arc, i feel like im reading naruto/bleach or whatever is the king of filler garbage

maxresdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread