Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 93

Fed-Kun's army
Aww man, I was waiting for them to blow up the "specially constructed" building with their energy collision. 😞

For the people trying to read the novel (which I also try to do the same sometimes) I don't really recommend it and I do at the same time, the drawings are top notch, but the narration is also good. IDK

We're around chap. 112 in the novel

Yes fascinating and a but. WHAT ABOUT THE FATHER DUDE THING AND LIKE THE DUDE THAT GOT HIS ASS KICKED? I've been stuck on that cliffhanger!

Dex-chan lover
@halloween20 sounds good in paper but considering that there were like .. what? 10 or 20 other S ranks, is hard to think that he was the only one who feel that killing instinct... I think it was because he really realized that there was an unknown monster hiding in his shadow

Goto is shaken . . .
Lucky MC was able to control the situation, or else he might get a mission to kill Goto

Dex-chan lover
Ahh! But I wanted to see more of their fight! Well, maybe in the future.

Dex-chan lover
@RWorld
Two very minor spoilers, if you want them:

He's level 98 or 99 right now, I think it was 99.

Level 100 is not the cap.

Dex-chan lover
38LDQq6.png

Sun Jing-Woo is everything
He's all you ever wanted
You can clear a dungeon now
Even if you never done it
Daily quest he always clears
Penalty ain't never gonna
You can train forever
Every level up he's better than ya

Dex-chan lover
good to know that goto is actually a piece of shit
he didnt work a day in his life to be that strong but hes still so arrogant about it that he would kill him for being stronger

Translation messed up one part though, Baek didn't ask Jin-Woo if he "broke it" but asked if he went too far in stopping the match as seen in the novel.

Other than that, great work.

@leogx9r So he probably said something "is it ok to break it up?" referencing the fight and translator thought he was talking about breaking his wrist? I thought that was a bit out of place... Maybe the raw comic itself messed it up considering he's holding his wrist afterwards.

Double-page supporter
@optiso In jaiminis translation he says "Am I interfering when I shouldn't?" which makes a lot sense to the situation. He isn't holding his wrist though, just had his fist clenched. So I guess they thought he was asking if he broke/hurt his arm, like you mentioned.

Usually find these translation have a more comfortable flow, but I found this chapter quite awkward.

Users who are viewing this thread