Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 94

Dex-chan lover
@Lyrcay I don’t know why you think people are butthurt considering all the guy commented was a dragon ball and Hunter x Hunter reference.

Remember, your children will eat each other if you don't use contraception!

Group Leader
@IAmInept are you sure your user name checks out? Chapter flowed pretty well, imo. Good job subbing in :D. A bit late to be asking but would calling the guild Drawn Sword work better?

Dex-chan lover
@Toriichii pitou?
TUsG8t9P8kH_p7T1F4tbAj187DG-dFTdbzh0HExPM3k.jpg

Can't understand why translate/editing this manhwa, since there is another group to work on it.

Fed-Kun's army
Because MD doesn’t have it. Why bother checking some butthurt groups acting tough for their releases? Don’t even want to give them traffic.

Dex-chan lover
Lol a mark of Sung Jin Woo's hand was left in Goto Ryuji's left hand hahaha

Seems obvious that they will fail and will have to leave it to our MC, or someone will convince him to go midway the fight and will get to play the hero to the rescue.

Some spoilers!! Really. I mean it when I say spoilers.
It's been awhile since I read this part in the novel, so the details may not be accurate, and stuff could be changed for the comic anyway.
The Japanese team led by Goto Ryuji gets annihilated by Beru, the black humanoid ant that hatched this chapter.
The Korean team kill the Ant Queen. Beru shows up, the S-rank healer gets decapitated, Cha Hea In gets hurt to the point that she almost dies, and the rest of the guys are on the verge of being overtaken when Jin Woo shows up.
Jin Woo and Beru have an awesome fight, Beru loses. Jin Woo uses the dead healer's shadow long enough for him to heal Cha Hea In, then releases him. Beru ends up being a General class or something like that and is Jin Woo's strongest shadow minion/follower thing.
B the way, Beru can speak, and he learns stuff from the people he eats.

Fed-Kun's army
@Wolvenworks lolwut

@crunchberry
i can't believe you just spoiled it for me!!1!11!! 😠

Nah but seriously
Can't wait for that cocky japanese hunter to get his shit kicked in, what a prick.

Double-page supporter
I can't take this anymore, it's so good but I have to keep waiting for new chapters. And the comic seems to be improving upon the novel so I don't even know if I should read it or not.

Users who are viewing this thread