Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 94

In the WN he was still in the demon realm when the raid started but why did they have him pop out and still not show up just to roll the entire encounter? It feels like the manhwa just invented a massive plothole for no good reason except to have the cute little duel include SJW

when the crazy guy stabbed him and he was just calmly talking... haha the guy realized he fucked with a wrong person.

Group Leader
Finally it's the arc I'm waiting for.
Berrruuuuuuuhuh

Fed-Kun's army
@baratheonbbq LOL?
He wasnt... its pretty much exactly like seen here, he dealt with the murderer in the chapter before the chapter that started the Jeju Island Raid. Also, he DID have the Duel with Goto in the Novel shortly before this... so wtf are you talking about? xD
Only thing really different in this Arc until now is how the japanese are depicted, in the Novel its already clear at this point that they are pretty much evil, wonder if the manga doesnt make them the bad guys or if its just to make the shock bigger.

ohh no it's the chimera ant arc all over again , i hated that damn arc urgg

Dex-chan lover
@baratheonbbq Lmao did you even read the novel???
The manhwa stays true to the novel down to every single word as far as I can tell, except for the 4v4 fight that happened before Jinwoo vs Goto in the gym which wasn't in the novel.

Jinwoo did not join the raid to spend time with his mother, who just recovered from Eternal Sleep. At this point none of them knew about Japan's scheme, I don't see no plot holes here.

yuy

Raizi?
is he half japanese or just name misspeling?
i mean, japanese doesn't have 'Zi'

Dex-chan lover
@JavelinJoe
Your first spoiler is completely incorrect, it happened at
a gate in a local theme park.

@baratheonbbq
Those must be some pretty powerful drugs you're on there.

i wonder what's up with ants evolving. it couldn't be butterflies, centipedes, a mantis or bees. for fuck's sake not even a bear or something like squirrels or spiders.

both HxH and Solo.

haha anyways im excited for the next few chapters. This seems to be taking a slightly different direction than WN. I don't see scheming from a certain group yet...

@saito197
The manhwa stays true to the novel down to every single word as far as I can tell
OBJECTION ! in chapter 72 he said: "Mr Ki-Hoon, this dungeon is the Hunters guild's property. I cant just interfere. But this attack force is about to be wiped out. Let me ask you just one thing. Can i kill all the monsters present in this room ?"

In the novel there is only the last sentence, I was so excited when I was reading the novel at this part only to be a bit frustrated because this badass speaking was not here :(

As you said, the manhwa is almost carbon copy of the novel except for why the alliance of japan and korea for jeju island, in manhwa it's for the nation title of Goto and in the novel it's for "the control of korean portal by the japanese" (to make it simple)
I was obviously joking with the objection part, english is not my main language and I dont know if I convey well the joke

Will Jin Woo decide to go with his "friends" to the island or will he continue his "joyful jurney" to find new comrades for his guild? All of that on the next episode of Hunter x Hunter Chimera Ant Arc!!

Users who are viewing this thread