Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 96

Holy shit it killed 3 S - rank hunters like they were nothing. At times like this I get annoyed that Sung doesn't help out

Aggregator gang
Ahh, passive aggressive Japanese racism. I am tired of this shit always happening while reading Korean novels/manwha.

Dex-chan lover
You guys talking about "japan is weak" and all that but I don't think it matters who were to go against it the result would be the same...

Also IT FLIES!!!

Dex-chan lover
You know shit is super fucked when they decapitate a person and their corpse is still emoting.

Double-page supporter
Oof the big boi is cleaning...
Thanks for the fast update!

@Thedemonsmaster - That is true I guess. Still, a pretty terrible thing to do considering the past history between the two nations. Although, I do find it rather amusing that the Koreans won't ask since they can just dangle the fact that they have THE strongest hunter in their country while Japan just lost all of theirs. XD

okay i get it he is strong but damn that was too fast . i guess jin woo need a shadow with speed now .

Dex-chan lover
Welp, I skipped most of the Jeju Island raid when I read the novel, because I didn't want to bother reading about these Japanese Jobbers.
It's been like half a year, but if memory serves, They all die. Y'boy swoops in last minute, which was annoying for a lot of people, but keep in mind his mother just recently got cured.

Users who are viewing this thread