Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 97

Dex-chan lover
So when's the genius ant gonna come and kill all the Japs and MC to swoop in and claim all the loot for himself or something?

I don't know why they are skipping the Japanese backstab plot. Too controversial?

I think there'll be an uproar if the author didn't change the japanese backstabbing plot, knowing the relationship between Japan and SK rn is not that good.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, im almost sorry for the Japanese in this version, was much more fun to see them die in the LN... xD

@Eolair I think its more that Japan has one of the biggest audiences for something like this and it would hurt the spread there. S.Koreas and Japans relationships are shaky enough, its just easier to change it and let all be happy. tho:
They have to change more than i guess, after all later the koreans and all other nations, because of that, dont want to help Japan, so only our Boy goes there, but if Japan doesnt do anything bad, all others will look like the bad guys later (not that they arent in the Novel, watching millions of innocent Japanese citizens die without helping, just because their hunter-association pulled some shit was very low...)

@darkknight42062
It isnt shown here, but in the Light Novel the Japanese arent there to help them, they use the Raid to stab the koreans in the back, trying to retreat all their hunters when the korean hunters are too far in and will die, because the ants that go back would overwhelm then. They basically try to get the korean S-ranks killed, so Korea needs outside help for harder gates, making korea pretty much a protectorate of Japan. In the Novel they are already retreating when the Ant shows up and kills them (thats the same as here).

Double-page supporter
unknown.png

Thank you for the nice chapter

Damn .... Main character could have saved that S rank Japan Hunters but he didnt even put his soldiers in their shadows . Not cool

Group Leader
I don't know which one is best girl anymore, hunter waifu or lil sis waifu...

Fcking deserved to these sons of bitches to die like that. That moment was so satisfying in the LN

Dex-chan lover
You should have some equipment that doesn't gets unequipped when you transforms.... Damn noob.

@atifaslam7
Who you talking about?

Did the ant prince (Beru I suppose) killing the japanese hunters just use the ice guy's move? Does he absorb abilities or am I reading that wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread