Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 97

Wow. . . . that's an awesome beast transformation! And I'm hoping with the pace this is going we'll get to see our MC come save the day in about maybe 3-4 chapters! :3

@Serenata
Losing Japanese S ranks was a major blow to Japan, so, MC decides to make the entirety of Japan his hunting ground for that sweet sweet EXP yo!
This helps the Korean Guilds because MC does not have to Snipe Gates from them.

Supporter
@MilkDust It's the Worf Effect buildup. We need to see the other S-class hunters get their asses handed to them by
best boi Beru
so when Jin Woo rushes in to save the day we can contrast his power against theirs.
Plus it's the first time we really get to see them fight so let them have their place in the spotlight for a few chapters.

Apparently reddit and discord communities are all for posting links from jaiminisbox only so ppl won't get it as fast as possible (as I thought how this communities are supposed to work)

@ColdKuma - When does that happen? I thought. . .
according to the WN, when I read it, that next thing they do was the S-rank Team Fight after the Jeju Dungeon? That big battle with the Tank, Healer, Sensor, Mage, Sub-Tank, and Archer? Or was I wrong?

@BlueCatMage I think ColdKuma is talking about the outcome of losing the japanese S-rank hunter not the next thing that will happen😁

Dex-chan lover
Is this one of those situations where the queen forfeited her own safety in order to create the strongest fighter so their race would win? Or maybe she's just confident enough he'll make it back in time to save her.

Am I the only one bothered, by how she just stomped on her sword like that? What would she do if it broke?

J6xg2Hl.png

Dex-chan lover
@BlueCatMage Beware, obvious spoilers following.
After Jeju, Cha Hae-In gets rescued through the power of <dead boi> and MC. S-Ranks get transported back home, whilest MC stays and cleans up. He then heads back, some reactions from multiple sides about the raid occur, some notable characters get re-introduced (Goliath being one) and MC continues hunting gates. The next "big" events, iirc, are the hospital visit concerning Mr. Yujin Constructions and, shortly after, MC going on a raid waaaay far in the south of Korea. He teleports down there and only then finds out that a gate has opened in his sister's school and he can't teleport back due to the cooldown.

@Serenata kinda hard for me to feel bad for the japan S classes dying
when their plan was to wait till they killed the queen then pull out so all the ant would go back so all but 1 of korea S classes the Chairman be dead MC not coming to there plan is now 2 be left

@otouniisan to befair in a world where giants and dragons are a thing if your sword breaks from just you stomping on it. It would seem that you are woefully under equipped when your the person they send to fight that kind of thing

I can see coming in the distant all of those furry comics that might come out of this chapter 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread