Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 112

... it's crazy that he has his ability, why wouldn't he believe that she might be able to smell different things from different hunters. She has a special ability, of course he would want her on the team... such stupidity.

uooohhhh i missed this so much!

ah... this part was just as cute as i imagined it was from the novel

Dex-chan lover
It is not the same artist isn't it? the hunter Cha model is not stable, it is even uglier.

Dex-chan lover
@ampnaman
Not applicant, future wife. And MC isn't overly dense about it either. In fact he calls her out on it first. But most of all of the romance aspect happens near the ending and more so in the after story.

Dex-chan lover
"Solo Play" guild. He has many strengths, but coming up with good names is not one of them.

Cha's whole reflection on her feelings was pretty cringeworthy though, tbh.

More importantly, it's both funny and such a dick move that he'll have her face the same guy that nearly killed her with ease not too long ago. At least, I'm pretty sure he hasn't gotten a stronger summon than the ant yet.

Can anyone give me spoilers about their relationship? I seriously would hate if this turned to romance or something, I liked this manhwa a lot because the romantic aspect was little to none...

Dex-chan lover
@InstantRamen
@meijune

He’ll summon
Igris
to fight her, but she
catches on that he isn’t his strongest summon and forces Jinwoo to summon Beru

@Hoshyun

They’re future husband and wife. They’ll only start dating
After
a rank S gate destroys Japan
Also no worries about too much romance, the events around it won’t happen too often.

Hae-In: *trying not to look like a lovesick teen* "I wanna join your guild"😳😳

Capt. Oblivious: *full paranoia mode*
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread