Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 112

it would have to be igris wouldnt it?
the only reason to even think about taking other people in would be them being greater than the same type of fighter

lol its funny seeing people guess which one he is going to summon. but then, i spoiled myself by reading the light novel a while ago 😭😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
he picks Igris first because he doesn’t want to trigger any PTSD or something for Hae-In, but after she beats Igris, she tells him that Igris isn’t his strongest summon, and that he should bring out Beru.
And thank you! 2 chapters in a day! I look forward to every week now 😭

Could've sworn she was an A-rank, but with some good skills allowing her to keep up?

Also, I'm extremely excited for this season of SL

Dex-chan lover
@wilddeath Maybe, but I think Beru is probably a better pick here specifically because it's Cha, having her overcome an enemy that previously almost killed her would be more interesting than having her face off against something that to her is just a faceless strong knight.

Is this the only time they'll release 2 chapters then next week only be 1 or 2 each time from now on?

Dex-chan lover
People are calling Jin-Woo dense, when he just doesn't have time for THOTs. He named his guild "Solo Play" for a reason you know... 🧐

Why would it be Igris, when he has the Ant Prince, which thrashed her whole party single-handedly when it was alive and non-leveled, and is now a shadow gaining his buffs and has (probably) been leveled quite a bit?

I'm hoping that the one he's gonna summon will beat the crap out of her.... if it doesn't I'll be a little bit disappointed to tell you the truth. Lol

Dex-chan lover
@Ariria if you want to know about your hope then click the magical bar. it will only be a slight spoiler.

she puts up a great fight which is fitting for best girl.

anyways best girl is here. no other female in the series comes close. honestly i don't even remember if there even is anymore important females that get introduced after this.

as to why she is best girl once again you should click this magical bar.

she is the only girl he expresses interest in. aka a date.

@RandomUser92
She's S-rank. It's why she was in the Jeju Island Rain in the first place. Cha Hae In is confirmed as one of the strongest in the S ranks in Korea too.

Users who are viewing this thread