Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 112

Dex-chan lover
lol she's set up for failure
she's finished
she's goin against the chimera ant

isnt chimera ant like SSS-rank? a group of S rank couldn't do anything to it on the island
lol she's gonna get rekt

it seems that, even though intelligent and strong strong STRONG af, our jinwoo is still a baby. lol
i feel bad for the poor girl. she's going to get traumatized if jinwoo really summons his strongest minion. w

Fed-Kun's army
he didn't get a lot of attention from the ladies when he was weak (except for the healer-san) and he's been obsessed with leveling up ever since double-awakening so he can only ever think of people having similar motives to him

...I sure do hope he doesn't summon the ant-king beru that is going to traumatize but knowing jin woo that's what he's going to end up doing

Fed-Kun's army
late to the party but i hate this bishonen model, wish he stayed small and normal like in the beginning

Dex-chan lover
@NP-3228 well he looked like a child even though he was an adult. Now he is muscular taller and more handsome. Don't know if he's had a girlfriend before, so he is as oblivious as most guys. Who knows if Cha hae has had a bf. It is hard to do things without experience

o my gash I THINK THEYRE GOING SO FAST UPDATING CHAPTERS I LUV IT HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH

Users who are viewing this thread