Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 112

Aggregator gang
whaaat....chapter not deleted???? and there's two of them?!!!!

Just pick the ANT who fucked her

He is the strongest, no? WTF kkkkkkkk. Imagine her face when she sees the monster.

Tower Of God and God Of Highschool have anime adaptations Noblesse on the way why haven't we heard of a Solo Levelling one yet as much as I love God Of Highschool would rather have a Solo Levelling one? Anyone else agree? 😎😆

Thank you, thank you so much for continuing this! Ahhh the weekends feel so much better now <3

So meruem it is. Isn't this waaaaaaaaaaay too harsh lol. Is he trying to give her mental trauma.

Aggregator gang
He better shoot the thot down. Thots are temporal. Level ups are eternal.

yo no one share this on social media like insta and stuff
last thing we want is this taken down
AND THANKS FOR THE TRANSLATIONS DUDES!!!

Aggregator gang
I want Igris to rank up and talk already.

And thank you very much for the translation !

Dex-chan lover
@ms0ulchild
It took years before those got animes and it is likely they were chosen as experiments, if enough interest for those webtoons is there.
And Solo Levelings main draw is just the art. The story started interesting but got repetetive very fast. Until the last arc there just wasn't much interesting plot development.

Mhm ever since i finished the novel i didn't bother to read the manhwa but damn... it's so far behind still.

Dex-chan lover
@Kalec I mean, there really isn't much to the story. There's one MC and the whole world turns around him as he's the only one who can face the adversities in this boring world with no twists...

At least it looks pretty

Users who are viewing this thread