Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 112

Supporter
@ms0ulchild From what I've heard, there's enough anti-Japan sentiment in the novel that there's little chance of it being made into an anime.

Double-page supporter
The strongest? Lmfao, he wants to demolish her? Beru fucking wrecked everyone on his own, and a summoned Beru is probably even stronger with it being able to level up through MC's powers, not to mention it no longer has to be held back by emotions like fear or hesitation as a summoned creature.

Double chapter ?? damn always so epic this manga x) thx u so much for chapter <3

about romance
dont worry , our mc its not dense he figured it out that she fall in love with him

@mmvsbb yet there still is option that some Korean studio will pick it up.
Chinese can make their own anime, so why not Koreans?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for the translation! You guys are doing an amazing job so far!

Dex-chan lover
WOOOOOO! We back!

Girl just tell him you want the dick. That will cut through that denseness real quick.

@Ers92 there isnt really an anime industry in korea hence the lack of options for korean animation studios to pick up solo leveling. Plus, considering solo levelings high quality they would need to PUMP some money into the animation for fans to be satisfied, im talking mob psycho or one punch man (1st season) levels of money / quality

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, I'd be shocked if she manages to beat his strongest summon.

I wonder if he'll just give her something lower than his actual strongest.

If anything my money is on "she tried genuinely hard even though she lost, okay come on in".

Also thanks for the chaps

Dex-chan lover
VrzMCp6.png

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else see those damn ships? and fire raining down from above? cause damn is it hot in here.

Users who are viewing this thread