Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 113

Dex-chan lover
to everyone wondering if igris got nerfed. he didn't. he is about top tier A rank like the association dude with the glasses while hunter Cha is basically the strongest S rank hunter in Korea besides our boy Jin-Woo. that is why Beru targeted her first in the raid.

Aggregator gang
the conclusion is, Igris need to be upgraded into a better rank because he's just ☆3 Epic grade right now, while Beru was ☆4 Legend grade. 😂

fWfbOY1.png

Supporter
@DracoBall It's the opposite. He got buffed with the sword. Don't forget that Cha is among Korea's strongest S class hunters.
Jin Woo won against Igris when he had a fraction of his current power. Not every summon can be as strong as Beru and Igris is still rank 2.

I WANT YOUR STRONGEST SUMMON!

YOU ARE NOT STRONG ENOUGH, MY STRONGEST SUMMON WILL KILL YOU!

Dex-chan lover
did my boi the president believed they were fucking so hard that they made earthquakes?! yooooooooooo and igris using the demon lord greatsword got folded?!?!

D; Need to level Igris up individually. Igris has amazing sword work, I wish it was stronger to match!

will another episode will come out like 1 and 2 ? or its just 1 this time back to normal ? fuuuuuuu iwanmore

Dex-chan lover
This chapter's name should be: "Bullying Hunter Cha."

Still, the best part of the chapter, as cute as Hunter Cha is, was the teleport exchange orc accepting the snacks and eating them with the plate included.

Oh man, I'm loving this, they are missing almost nothing from the novel, even the random phrases or things

Users who are viewing this thread