Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 114

Group Leader
@eucharichan lol i feel that. only scanlators will truly appreciate their fellow scanlators' works 'cause only we know how hard the work is.

I feel bad this doesn't have many views

anyway, thanks for the chapter!

Actually the highest quality scanlators so far, they actually redrew SFX. And so fast too. Respect.

What? A fourth group? Well hey, at least we have enough to be put in the corners of a boxing ring.

DUDES U CLEANED THE SFX?! FUKING AWESOME! U GUYS DESERVE TO SCANSLATE THIS. THANK U SO MUCHHH

Group Leader
Here's my take as a scanlator myself on all the groups doing this rn. Banchou's S1 was and still has the best quality.

SimpsScans definitely the best. Not only did they do the SFX, but they also released first with better typesetting and font choice than the other groups. Sadly they won't be doing any more chapters as they said it was exhausting for all of them :(
So if you have spare time and know what you're doing, please contact them. (Send a message to the guy who uploaded the chapter or smth)

Flame-Scans so far has been the worst quality-wise so let's hope they can improve. They released last (114) and didn't even do the screams
They translate the SFX, but let's be real no one like "SFX: BAAAM" written with small font off to the corner. It's distracting and plain annoying. You either do no SFX or you do them all. And it's not even proper SFX lmao, it's the action typed out... "SCREAMMM" being an example, you just don't do this. You have "SKREEEE" or something similar. Usually never a verb with added words on the last word.

As for Bored College Students, their quality is really mediocre but I am seeing them improve which is nice. Same criticism to them regarding the "SFX: BAAM" stuff I wrote for Flame-Scans but hey, at least they didn't use verbs....

I'll end it with saying that this is not personal to any of the staff working on it (I don't even know them), and is nothing but just throwing out some words mainly cuz I'm bored.

But this is personal; Fuck you to everyone calling other groups a sniper or something similar imo they're not. Yes, it can get annoying if you get 4 notifications but just fucking ignore it if you've already read it and no one gives a fuck about your notifications anyway.

Enjoy Solo Leveling from whichever scan group you want, in the end, it's your choice.

Users who are viewing this thread