Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 114

Dex-chan lover
@zack614 Nope! If there's a nice delicious younger sister character, she gets best girl status by default.

This is one of the basic laws of the universe. What have they been teaching you in high school?

Does anyone who's read the novel know when
he and this girl start dating?
(I know he and her get together after that dumb time reversal ending but I mean When do he and her start a relationship in the current timeline)

Our boys got an intelligence stat in the thousands but since hes a manhwa MC Im still worried hes gonna be too thick headed to understand she means that she likes him

Contributor
@Rasz Huh, but Beru just now did, Beru almost killed that woman. What I meant by rebeling is that he ignored Jin-Woo's explicit orders

Fed-Kun's army
Deary me that's a first. They have done something that was yet to be even discovered in a whole list of stories. I am really chuffed with this story.

Double-page supporter
how come other groups have scans looking like they were in someone's ass judging by the colors and yours is totally fine alone??

Aggregator gang
@StaK
This here, right now. They will have a "date" around the time of the Japan gate, but not much will happen in the current timeline

GOOD YES. I AM GLAD HE ASKED THAT QUESTION. I DIDN"T THINK HE DETECTED THE UWU'S FROM HER.

OMG that fight scene... did the artist spend all the break months working like mad to up their skill to god tier or what?

@Mirai99
aw damn so nothing too exciting between them?
Well that's fine I guess, after all I'm mostly here for the powers/combat and incredible art haha

Does the story go into much detail about their romance in the other time zones? Haha like after the time reversal when he's meeting her again, or when they're married and have a kid?
He doesnt seem like the type to go to those lengths without much romance so I'm assuming something happens.
(Side note that Ive really been wondering but always forget to check -- does he retain his hot appearance after he reverses time? I know he retains his powers so Im hoping he stays hot too)

Users who are viewing this thread