Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 115

Oh man, coming from the novel I love this adaptation, is extremely accurate to it, I hope it stays like this so we can all
cry like a little bitch with the future events

Fed-Kun's army
@Nokaru
if you mean Hunter Min?
Hunter min was the Korean healer from the ant island raid. The MC brought him back as a shadow to heal her and then he released Min from his power. the girl in white is just a representation of her soul i assume. probably some latent memory that hadnt set in from when she was almost dead. (near death experience)

Supporter
Man... this author is so good. In one chapter, he drives forward the plot, shows 2 fluff scenes, and drives forward the plot again.

Dex-chan lover
@Rach1d because it's just a different split. If you view it as long strip you can see it is roughly the same length

Fed-Kun's army
@Rach1d there are no "pages" from webtoons.
Webtoons are generally these long strips of images, and depending on how they break up the images, some strips are longer, some are shorter. instead of counting "pages" for webtoons you you are better off counting number of images. Last week's was 70, this weeks was 60. but we also had the extended pic of the dragon which counts for several more. this chapter was a SMALL bit shorter, but thats how webtoons are.

Dex-chan lover
Jin woo doesnt allow girls to join his guild, he is into solo play with his right hand

Users who are viewing this thread