Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 115

Uh-uh-uh... I'm glad people are thinking about him adding the dragon, Kamish, to his army in the future, that would be cool.. but you gotta think about the time that passed since the dragon was killed. Hehe.

Great, now our MC will have a new dragon...
This my fwends is why they put stat / level caps in games...

Wonder if Jin Woo's able to summon the dragon since it's already been dead(?) for a long time (even if it gets re-awakened don't think he can possibly summon it)
And yay! finally, they're not going to stick with solo play as the guild name.

Cha's getting more and more unbearable every chapter... 😬 I can't stand her 🙁

@haxille Unbearable is a strong word in my opinion but the story definitely didn't need her and I can't say I particularly enjoy her either. To be honest I just want Esil back. Sniffy has nothing on her but if I had to guess I'd say she's probably here to stay unlike previous "waifus of the arc".

me: getting to the end of the chapter "Please don't be the last one yet please don't be the last one yet"
me: clicking the 'read next' link and coming to the main page "Noooo 😭"
Thank you for translating! Much appreciated ♡

Hae In reaction is relatable 😂
And I love Jin Woo and his sister interaction. He feels more human this way

Read this if you want to get some spoilers
For those of you who wonders about the dragon, I'd like to tell you a bad news.. Jin Woo won't get the dragon ._.

Dex-chan lover
@Tyraster , totally agree , I feel that esil was a great character. Much ore interesting in every way plus all the story that could be made with Her being from the other world.
Hunter cha is.... meh

Still trying to get used to mangadex chat...

@Nago
Aldebaran is the Dragon Monarch, the leader and most powerful of the Monarchs, he is the original master of Kamish... also, if I remember correctly, the rune left by Kamish is called "Dragon Roar" and gives an AOE ability to stun by fear, the downside of that rune is that it affects enemies and allies alike... which is why Jin woo is not interested in aquire it...at least not at the moment..

Lol whats funny is when people find out the guild is named after his little sister.
world wide Sis-con jokes incoming 😂

@Tyraster idk why but I am truly annoyed with her. she doesn't contribute much in the story (at this point) and I do agree that if it's Esil it could've been such an interesting turn. just hoping they won't focus in romance 'cause it honestly feels force (between the both of them).

So no one are dare to correct Sung Jin Wo about his action (well maybe there will be), except his family hahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread