Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 117

Double-page supporter
can't korean* windows be opened or broken lol? 😅

I'm really sad now because I was genuinelly rooting for that bathroom girl :/

Fed-Kun's army
@Nilia She seemed to be such good girl to vanilla ;/

At least next chapter we will probably see the Sister Protection Gang or something like that. Maybe TANK ir her bodyguard?

people saying the high orcs in her shadow will take care of it.. You guys realize theres a dungeon boss in that gate too right?

@Owyn its a korean school (seeing that the whole manga thus far is based in korea), not sure how those windows work but i dont think any student is planning to jump out of the window even in a panic

I don't think the soldiers inside jonah's will be enought to take care of the orcs flex godwoooo we need you

This is was a moment that was spoiled to me from a friend who reads the light novel and no spoilers it I gotta say I’m hyped as shit to see what’s about to happen in manhwa form

Double-page supporter
damn almost whole school got killed? thats pretty fucked. wonder whats gonna happen next

reading a wwb novel, this arc probably tge last time I will have a full enjoyment reading this series.

ngl i wanna read the ln now that the comments are saying this chapter is really hyped
it's almost devastating that the gate opened in the middle of the school

btw anyone who read the ln do u know what chapter this is? i wanna pick up on it!!

Users who are viewing this thread