Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 117

Double-page supporter
I knew it was his sister's school. I think his teleport is still on cooldown, but she should have a shadow soldier in her shadow. I hope.

Dex-chan lover
@silentscarlettt Well, if author erase the many white spacing then each chapter in this manwha is really short. Manwha artists did this to trick the system. They get paid in how many people read each chapters after all and a chapter have minimal pages.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kllick The white space have always been there so that doesn't really change how short someone feel the chapter is. And they aren't there to make the chapter feel longer since reading one of these white space take as much time as read nothing. Also the artists doesn't win more money if they are more withe space since like you said they get paid depending on how many persons read the chapters and a chapter with or without withe space is still one chapter. But if you put all the pictures there without them believe me it definitively wouldn't be as nice to read.

Edit: After looking again there isn't even that much withe space here. That really seems like the minimum.

Man y'all underestimate how fast Sung Jin-Woo can go. Did you see the chaptet where Beru almost killed Cha? Yeah his hand wasn't moving slow at all, so that mean that Sung must've traveled faster than Beru's attack. Even without his shadow exchange I'm sure he can get there in less than 3 minutes

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing that the MC put some powerful shadow on her sister, or maybe he's going to summon part of his shadow army to the school, either that or the hunter association call someone else familiar like Cha or something, I mean the MC have his hand full with the other gate

Fed-Kun's army
@musicfreak12
yup, he put shadow on his sister, he'll immediately use shadow exchange to help her and leave the raid saying that there's an urgent business, but he'll leave some shadow to help on the raid too, IIRC, all the orcs are annihilated by jin-woo before association arrive

Aggregator gang
for those slow on the uptake, he has already used his shadow skill that let's him switch places with one of his shadows so ye, he is not arriving that fast....

Now let the massacre begin
of the invading orcs

Users who are viewing this thread