Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 118

Fed-Kun's army
Damn its so short but sooooo goooood, damn I forgot how sad is was to wait for a new chapter every week because of the hiatus

@rawhat Yes, new. I'm used to them using a couple every now and then, or even a few every chapter. But this is just full of it. That's what I meant by "new style". Also, the new angles? Uncalled for.

Supporter
=O Did our TL heroes, the bored college students mess up the upload??
Sabotage?
Laziness?
Server issues?

I dunno, I just want the rest of the pages and so far, these TL's have been batting 100%.

Is anyone else not able to see the bottom bit of page 2? AM I THE ONLY ONE???

Edit: So... I just changed to the original images... and now I get the full page...

Does anyone else have this issue???

Is it just me or was this chapter short as fuck compare to the previous ones.

why do orcs have better hair than me? also, why not just teleport to his sister's place I am pretty sure he can do that. so it seemed he can't use it cause of the cool down since he already used it

Double-page supporter
damn, such a cockblock sister with her stupid low orcs hindering a battle of necromancers... 😥

"is it because I am a higher class necromancer than the one controlling them?"

Wow. A fantasy story MC that can make basic conjectures, instead of bumbling around for 20 chapters entirely oblivious.

There are several pages missing from this chapter. Go look at the Raw version where he tells them if they don’t want Beru they can just take their chances without him providing any help at all. Are these translators lazy?

Users who are viewing this thread