Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 119

If this just ends with him slaughtering the orcs, this will be a pointless diversion.

I don't think it'll be that simple. That orc seems to understand that something is compelling him to kill humans, and he's trying to resist it. He's killing humans because he wants to, not because something tells him to!

I hope it's not that simple, at least. Simple is boring.

Double-page supporter
you shut up and wait for your death...yes, death...dammit now the wait feels like forevaaaah

i have never scrolled so fast because of the anticipation but i have never scrolled back so many times because i realized i was scrolling too fast and couldnt admire the art

Now i feel bad for that orcs lol.

Honestly im bored with this so far, looking at how OP Jinwoo is, it's still entertaining but hope the real challenge come soon.

Supporter
@MilkDust The chapters in this second season do seem to run shorter than the ones before it. But there's also been use of these "spread" pages too. I'd normally want to say "landscape" but in this format that's not exactly correct...

Aggregator gang
@papperless
this is when things start to actually ramp up in terms of difficulty IIRC. current power level of his enemies is:
these are actually closer to foot soldiers in terms of powerlevel the real big bads do give him challenge

Almost everyone: comment about story n orcs

Me: GET WELL SOON DOHYEON (sry if i misspelled it) :( please Prioritize your health... :) fighting!!!

@papperless
Sorry to disappoint you, but IIRC there's pretty much zero tension in the remainder of the light novel (which has been completely translated). At this point I'm just sticking around for the awesome art.

Users who are viewing this thread