Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 119

Dex-chan lover
I hope Doyeon is okay and his symptoms are not too severe, and he doesn't develop any complications. Praying for a full recovery. 😷

Thanks for the chapter guys.

Everybody gangsta until jing-woo came up lmao. This series never disappoint. Thank you for the great chapter!!

wow the to much edgyness make me cringy. different while reading the novel . Also , author jin woo didn't need that look lmao

Hope Doyeon gets better I had covid not to long ago myself but thanks to team for keeping up with the chapters , this latest one gave me goosebumps that I can't wait for the newest one

Dex-chan lover
soo these orcs are actualy stronger as high orcs

so how could there gate not be detected

@Rukja we saw that high orcs are stronger than those ordinary great orcs 3 of them killed the 3 great orcs easily. It's that boss is stronger than them and they can easily outnumber 3 high orcs. But I agree that a gate like this which contains such strong monsters being not detected is very unlikely.

Aggregator gang
sigh, It's really disappointing how bad the pacing is. The last four chapters can literally be summerised in one Sentence.

ahhhh another cliff hanger. tbh the pacing is so bad, both the novel and manhwa. thanks for the chapter anyway and best wishes to doyeon

Some people are really impatient, lol. You can’t rush a masterpiece.

last 4 pages, My heart was pounding with excitement like a teenage boy getting his first kiss.

Users who are viewing this thread