Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 119

FCKKKKK!! I LITERALLY GOT GOOSEBUMPS! I SQUEALED LIKE A GIRL ACKKKK!!!. wait I am girl lolololol

“Oh no they left out so much stuff from the novel!! The pacing is so bad!!” “Oh no can’t you guys get rid of unnecessary stuff?? The pacing is so bad!!!” see the pattern here? You can never satisfy the reader no matter how hard you try lol

I'm cooming broskies! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
images
[Mod edit: Spoiler'd NSFW-ish reaction image.]

Thank you for the chp😊

Can anyone tell me the difference between this chp and the novel? People getting disappointed about the pacing, would be grateful if someone could explain or give me a link to read the novel chp of this arc/manhwa chp.

Dex-chan lover
@knight_noble Here the soldiers are shown as being rather incompetent after those first three greenskins were put down. In the novel, it actually showed how heroically they were putting up a fight, against massive swarms; to the point that the bodies actually ended up piling up (over 50 of them). It just feels very rushed because, as the saying goes, "a picture is worth a thousand words", and details are missing from scenes, though the art is stellar as usual. https://www.readlightnovel.org/solo-leveling/chapter-141 begins right after the first High Orc shadow materializes and puts down the Orc Scout that grabbed Jin-Ah in the first place, then leads into the end of last chapter.

Thank you! And I hope your teammate recovers and feel better soon! Hwaiting!

OMG THE HEAD PAT IM-

Thanks for the chapter and hope for a speedy recovery for Doyeon!

Fed-Kun's army
Dear @Miros,
I can write it however I want, whenever I want and you can't stop me 🤷.
SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW. Plus, a lot of ppl write his name like that. Whether it is abbreviated or not does not change the character so please learn to suck it up and tolerate ppl's wording choices.
Thank you.
Yours sincerely,
Meskie ❤️.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I love how his smug confidence turns into absolute terror in an instant!

Users who are viewing this thread