Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 119

Double-page supporter
@Treason uh. I meant that the drawn parts are too little, and blank(white) space is left.
I'm reading everything on a 27inch monitor using portrait mode....
I cannot bring myself to read on such a small device... its just so shit compared to my monitor. Even if my phone screen panel is amoled.
It ain't as easy and immersive to read.

Thank you for releasing this even though such a thing happened. I wish you the best of luck to recover as soon as possible, Doyeon.

This chapter gave me goosebumps! Seriously, brilliant!
Now the long wait until next week to see their demise!

No shit something terrifying is coming. Sung Jin Woo would give the Doom Marine a run for his money.

Fed-Kun's army
You are all going to hate me but these chapter just showing off the MC are getting annoying and kinda cringe. They could move this stuff faster to fit more plot in the chapters, this way they wouldn't feel so short too...

The only thing we got this chapter is maybe the monsters aren't so 'evil' and some kind of entity intices them to kill humans, and this info is 1 panel.

@BOTMAN Nah. It's been like this since the Orc Wizard, where the MC steamrolls every enemy. There hasn't been tension since the middle of the season 1. The only reason I keep reading is because it's 10 min every week I can spare. This isn't a good story.

Dex-chan lover
IS there stuff missing? Why did the chief go from his throne to confronting MC's sister right away?

All these cliffhangers make me want go stock for a couple of weeks but I always end up getting tempted to read them when they come out ☹️

Ah yes... we’re back with MC being OP plus cliffhangers...

Yep we’re back in the main story XD

Users who are viewing this thread