Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 120

After reading this part in the LN, I always wondered if the monarch the Lich was talking about was Jin-Woo or a different monarch.

Dex-chan lover
Dude, just when its the most important moment.. the cut it out... cmnon.
Is not even a good cliffhanger

@Blazer168 Well,the hint is the shadow army and how there is only 1 (and another [REDACTED]) monarch in the rest of that universe that could control the shadow army~

I dont read the novel, but is there actually a being higher than the monarchs?
please spoil me the name of it, and the whispering that happened the head of those orcs.

from last week, i m expect this chap to be something like bloodbath & killing spree. korean cencership(?) the action.......

well, this chap is below my expectation....

i think they are confusing monarchs lol or maybe the monarch is inside mc lol idk conspiracy theories

Dex-chan lover
Did the webtoon skip pages from the webnovel cause the comments are saying so but I'm manga-only and see nothing wrong

Fed-Kun's army
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN
They always skip stuff from novels. Adaptations sometime add random stuff. Rarely, they add corrections. It's like this for every adaptation.
The key to a good adaptation is simply to make the viewer feel the same, if not better, with the same mood and feelings through the work, or make that mood stronger.
Sadly, this does not happen so often. Like Dragon's Dogma anime adaptation. It's trash. The game had little to do with the petty drama of the protagonist. They totally missed the mark. My day is ruined and my disappointment is immeasurable. At least a new chapter came out, so I'm pretty happy.

Fed-Kun's army
Agreed with @OrcMaster. Adaptations rarely do it word-by-word, so the best we can hope is the person making such adaptation is good enough and ensure the best experience while not cutting too much out or adding too much variations.

Steins;gate anime is a popular example. Good adaptation even if they did cut a ton of shit from the visual novel. In return, it wasn’t rushed or make you doubt some plot holes or feel out of place. The director made sure it would be a proper viewing for the anime fan and still keeping the source content.

There’s of course many bad adaptations that can’t handle the source materials at all, SL manhwa isn’t one of those luckily.

Users who are viewing this thread