Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 120

Fed-Kun's army
"You talk way too much for someone that's about to die" Badass words from the #1 henchman. LOL Love it.

@KreamPunk
basically there is a war going on between the monarchs and the fragment of brilliant lights , the monarchs already invaded and destroyed the earth once but the brilliant lights have a time reversing treasure , so they reversed time and started releasing magic into earth's atmosphere, and the armies of the monarchs thru dungeons and to make humans stronger to resist the war , the war is inevitable in any case so by making hunters atleast a few humans can still survive the aftermath which is why they doin this

the creator(what you can call god) had made brilliant lights and monarchs and made them fight just for his own entertainment, when the lights notice this they rebel and kill the creator , shadow monarch was previously a light but he was loyal and didn't support killing god , after god died he was consumed by darkness and his desire to be able to resurrect thus making him undead king , the war still continued and shadow sided with monarchs to kill his former comrades , but as shadow was a former light the monarchs don't accept him and try to kill him at a decisive stage , thus making him go dormant which is why system is designed to find new vessel for him while both sides are recuperating for the next battle

there is more but digest this first

Dex-chan lover
Beru... Bad-A Ant King that bows to The Shadow Monarch.

Jin-Woo... Bad-A King who massacres orcs.

Wait.... He hugged her sister (Jin Ah) and then questioned another girl "You too, Jin Ah?" Does her friend have the same name or what

Dex-chan lover
Now I feel bad about them. They could be new recruits after all.

Double-page supporter
@dailan would it though? He'd still be the shadow monarch, the lich king isn't the only shadow underlings he has.

You can tell how different this fight was; flipping the enemy and stomping on them, just picking a weapon at the very end when he usually is clean and precise while dealing with his enemies... really the attention to detail to make sure it feels personal to the reader.

Thanks for the update!

@xaenax I noticed that too... I think it’s a translation error? The friend is the E-ranker who got stuck with MC in the red gate I think (don’t remember her name lol)

@Xaenax no its wrong translation, i read the raw and its not Jin Ah but Song Yi, idk why translator translate it as Jin Ah

I may be biased because I've read the light novel till the end, just wanna say the Manga is complementing the novel really well. Imagine getting the same mood as you got while reading the novel, but now with visual. The novel always gives better details, but for me the manga can keep up with it so far.

@rockoford he became the lord of the dead when he went through that challenge and gained his first shadow (I forgot his name I think it’s something like Ignis or Igris)

I think the first "JIN-AH" was wrong bc jin ah is his sister's name not her friend's
also when the ant said: "you talk way too much for someone who's about to die" didnt u feel deja vu?

Users who are viewing this thread