Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 120

hehehe oh man that was awesome chapter..
Kinda wish the whole deal with this "monarch" were explained already.

if im not mistaken i think they might be doing an anime in 2021, which would be pretty cool but i hope they actually do it justice and don't fuck it up.

@Haiuli , ya gotta wait man, they're revealing it bit by bit, but it's still quite a while before they truly reveal the entire "monarch" and its counterparts fully hahahaha.

Anyway, idk why but re-reading this chapter makes me feel bad for the orcs :pepehands:

Double-page supporter
I really like how the MC personnality evolved slowly but surely. I never had the thought "What, he would never do that with his personnality" while his personality now is the polar opposite from the beginning. He started as the bottom of the ladder prey and became the apex predator one step at a time.

Aggregator gang
Ahaha of course Beru has healing powers, he did eat that dude's head after all. Nothing lost letting that other guy's shadow go then

Dex-chan lover
Would be a surprise if all undead or shadow realm dungeons fall under the command of the shadow monarch in an instant, like the Arch Lich would suddenly halt everything under his presence.

On one hand I feel it's a shame that he lost out on expanding his army, but on the other I wonder if they would be able to join up. All the other monsters had a curse that made them want to kill humans. The Shadow Monarch gains control of them after killing them, but he can't kill what's already dead. So maybe he wouldn't be able to take control of them. I hope that's true so he didn't lose out of a powerful army.

Imagine a summoner having a summoner summoning his summons upon summoned by a summoner belonged to his summons? Wow that'd be op

Dex-chan lover
Somehow seems like Sung jin-woo became something like a demon lord without realizing... he keep on letting things slide brushing off those hints since is not easy to understand but this is building up to some very troublesome plot twist.
Now the super ant is even talking like a thug lol

Users who are viewing this thread