Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 120

well, this is not a spoiler, just my thought. I think all creatures in this dungeon are Lich's summons. as you can see, they said, all others that weren't eaten by ants come back. thus, they can't be arised again by Jinwoo. the only living creature here is Lich who was already programed 'to kill all humans'. if Lich does not die in 7 days, the dungeon will break.

so this Lich is destined to die here for Beru's sake. hehehe (because Beru can use powers and knowledge from creatures that he eats.) and it's better to let ants eat all things here to increase army's strength, instead of wasting them.

Dex-chan lover
He had the nerve to touch his sister, and then think he was going to get mercy???

Sorry, Lich. Like we don’t need another ant... lord, we don’t need another necromancer.

Not a spoiler, but
this is where the weirdness kinda kicks up to 11. I hope they can portray it well.

Dex-chan lover
Not to mention the casual way SJW’s aura is just warping reality in his rage like it’s nothing...

"You talk too much for someone that is going to die" the signature words for a strong person in many manhwas, mangas and even manhuas.

Double-page supporter
these cheesy lines are giving me russian terminator vibes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEDtMJ8SpLk

@Ipex im guessing solo leveling updates make so many people come on to the website that it gets almost overloaded. do you not know the meme?

You know the enemy stando has a high power level when they warp reality around them with their creepy tentacle shadow aura.
Also, I wonder what CR the generals of the MCs army are, obviously ant man is the highest, maybe an S himself, but I wonder how powerful the others are compared to various enemies.

they need to make an anime out of this instead of the tower of god.
I am also hoping for the breaker to come back.

And i wish someone would pick up the gamer and post it on mangadex.

Users who are viewing this thread