Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 121

Dex-chan lover
He really did turn down the nice girl that likes him and then lets some rando in, lol.

THE CHAIRMAN IS THE MOST BAD ASS CHARACTER IN THE MANGA ( NO EXPLANATION IS NEEDED ) ALSO WHEN WILL THE CHAIRMAN USE HE'S POWER IK HE'S STRONG RIGHT?

Fed-Kun's army
i think the chairman body can no longer handle his power,he'll probably die if he goes all out

i still dont understand why he didnt let her join, she had already quit her other guild.

Dex-chan lover
@xininja
The conversation between the Association President and Jin-Woo was longer and it was implied that it happened during the car ride to the hospital. Also, Jin-Woo's reaction to "this could have been prevented" was more severe, since that sentence had the implication that the Association's incompetence was at fault for the massacre at the school. And there was never any mention about Cha Hae-In's reaction to the social media post, or that she even saw it for that matter. Another thing, I was under the impression that the third member was Yu Jin-Ho's cousin from earlier chapters, the one that he called only to get totally drunk. Maybe I missed the different names. As for the discussion regarding the change in policy, it gave me the feeling that it happened in a parliament styled meeting, with many politicians and the press present, not a meeting in a "small" room with about 15 people max.

I find the Association President hot👀😶.... is that weird?

.....f*ck

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why he didn't ask blondie who was willing and is s-rank than go with nepotism and an a rank

Users who are viewing this thread