Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 121

@REMasher i'm guessing that Jinwoo does not want hunter Cha to join because he wants to enter every dungeon just by himself. He just needs 3 people quota to make a guild, so he prefers that hunter Cha stays in her current guild so she can dungeon raid with her guild mates.

Wohoo more, can't wait to know what will happen next. Thank you for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators.

Group Leader
Yeah, if someone can save an entire country with only a flick of finger. You be sure as hell that I would give anything to that mofo to stay in the country.

Is no one else going to point out that in the selfie the girl has a mask on her face 😂😂

@Btay91 well yeah, she’s a celebrity so she has to keep her identity under wraps. Nothing to do with health.

Everybody is soooo HONEST, it makes me soooo happy that I have tears (and hearts) in my eyes😍.

Everybody making an effort for their and their families' safety...

Thanks for the chapter!

@Arakuei I think it's more of the fact that the celebrity, who is in a rank lower than her, was able to join Jin-woo's guild. I think it's a jealousy of both: the girl being in the guild she desperately wanted to enter and the girl being side by side now with our MC lol

Dex-chan lover
Makes me even wonder why they'd get mad about giving the strongest guy in your country benefits. like, b r u h.

Fed-Kun's army
So what stupidly convoluted reason did he have for not letting the romance interest girl into the guild that only exists to satisfy some weird technicality? He clearly doesnt give a fuck whos ij it so ehy not just let her. Seems like pointless drama. (And What is it with easern nations and thier "guilds" and rules; the authors always give like a dozen chapters focusing on guild structure and politics and law... who cares really beyond the eventual "protagonist is rank S+" cliche)

Users who are viewing this thread