Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 121

@StaK Remember his former hunter female friend from the early story? Remember how ruined as a hunter she was after nearly dying, from suffering from PTSD (rightfully so as the event was traumatic as heck)? I don't blame the MC from wanting to know whether or not a new potential member that he know was on the bring of death a short while ago in a most traumatic and similar situation still had the nerve to fight through similar situations.

lmao, i was expecting the
Soo Hyun dad scene
but this works too 😄😄😄

What chapter would this be in the novel (roughly)? Just wondering so I can read on. 😆
I am still gonna read this when it comes out cause the art is great.

@MiticoKaiser I know this answer is clichéd, but it really is worth reading from the beginning. The novel has 2 things that make it stand out as a novel: the amazing side characters, and world building/setting. While the manhwa had done a great job bringing the fights to life, and the stunning art doing so is honestly the main reason it ever gained traction, it has kind of failed to live up to the other two.

If you had asked maybe halfway through last season, I'd say you weren't missing much by diving straight into where we were in the novel, but at this point you'd be missing way too much of things like shadow character development and world building info

grandaddy still my best man w his favourite grandson 🥺💖

p.s. that sb parody tho, i wouldn't wanna drink frm a tar branded coffee tbh HAHHAHA

@Rockdrop the beginning of this webtoon really hooked me, but kinda like Overgeared, there's a point where you gotta ramp up the difficulty of everything else around you if you're going to make your MC overpowered. This did happen in Overgeared but not so much in this story yet.

Cmon you can't do that to her ... You refuse her, and accept someone else ... Cmon man, that's bullshit ...

Double-page supporter
Yo, for the people mad about Hunter Cha not getting accepted, there's a reason that's explained later (in the light novel at least). It's kinda explained why already in the webtoon, but not very clearly.

I just remembered back when the series started he used to get rewards from completing his daily exercises quests what happened to that? I hope he just has a shit ton of stuff now. Also I don't know if this is correct but was there a store that he could buy from with points on his player system?

@AbCdE321 The novel keeps mentioning from time to time that he continues to do his dailies. It describes it as his routine that he even keeps later when it later becomes completely redundant.

Another great chapter!
I'm curious though, why was Blondie not accepted but the cousin was?
I think it was because she's still recovering from the trauma of the raid on ant island but I don't know if that's the real reason...

Users who are viewing this thread