Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 121

@MangoCo Could you please give us spoiler of what you're talking about ? It's seems interesting and I can't wait :'(
the Sovereign of Frost part

Thanks for the chapter love how the servers die when it gets uploaded. the last scene broke my pour febble heart

Fed-Kun's army
I never finished this novel because it wasn't fully translated when I started reading it and the mtl was typical mtl.

I could go read it now. But I find it not as interesting as the quality artwork shown.

Its really good, but some scene is cuted. I'm expecting that Jinwoo's anger and regret shown in this chapter because he couldn't save a lot more student cause his Shadow Exchange cooldown. He also depressed that the fact he is late to save Jin Ah.

I'm really expecting that this chapter will full of sadness according to the WN 😶

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Counting summons as part of the team, nice idea. I wonder if he'll send the summons alone and clear multiple gates at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
@Rayodino He is a dense motherfucker who thinks shes suspicious for wanting to join him. Not getting that shes interested in him romantically.

Users who are viewing this thread