Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 121

I’m happy to see the Association President being badass more, can’t wait for
the Sovereign of Frost part

Group Leader
@Hottunas @ deathmailrock @Rayodino @wilddeath

he basically wants to be an one man army, so his founding members need to be there by name but not actually participate. since cha hae in is a powerful hunter, she'd want to enter the gates which isn't what's wanted. the cousin is an a-rank but she's a celeb first which is why they chose her

@BuffSoul they're actually publishing the novel in english. first volume is out in jan 2021

Double-page supporter
ooh that is nice. hopefully we see more cha hae in. cant wait to see jin woo one man army some higher lvl gates in the future.

Double-page supporter
waifu is mad

@Nautilus59 the girl has a contract with another guild and a stable income, if she comes to mc's guild she is just siting there without doing shit

@Nautilus59 because jin woo essentially wants to solo dungeons. With hunter cha, he thinks that he would have to let her clear some dungeons being a s rank and he doesn't want that. It wouldn't do well for his guild image to have recruited hunter cha and not have her so anything

The association president is such a badass 😆 when I read this scene on the novel, I laughed out loud because he basically face slapped that annoying person. And if I remember correctly, the meeting was streamed to the public 😂😂😂

Fim

I feel kind of sorry for trembling blond girl (I will never remember Korean names, I don't even read them to begin with). I hope our MC at least explains it to her at some point, otherwise that's just being mean.

For all those who want to know
the blonde married sung Jin and they have a son in the finale of the novel

Users who are viewing this thread