Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 121

@sallamachar I think it's just to show that she's a celebrity hiding her face. Pretty common thing to see in manhuas if they're supposedly really popular with the public.

Ok i caved and read the LN, and I'm still super impressed with the manhwa. Awesome adaption, love the goofy faces the MC makes sometimes :D Really breaks up his cool moments well

Fed-Kun's army
@sallamachar yeah, Koreas not like America, where you can get shot or arrested because you look sus because you're wearing a mask

Double-page supporter
@Stoner yo wtf she barely had any screen-time and we're already hating on her? i mean all i see it as is an opportunity for funny interactions later on with Blondie misunderstanding thing and our guy not caring as usual

Y'all hating on her when she's not even interested in my boy Jin-woo smh

Fed-Kun's army
Damn right, she's pissed!

Ahh, but I'm kind of glad they she isn't the immediate "swoon girl", because when the MC does get involved with her romantically it feels to have more weight behind it.

what chapter is this in the light novel, i remember i was at this part but i just forgot what chapter it was

MrX

@insert_name
LN has 10 times better storytelling than this. Shame.

That might be true, but does the novel have as many pictures as this manhwa does for the action? xD

Jokes aside. I prefer Manga over novels for the simple reason that it is harder for me to read in the long run because of dyslexia.
I do have a workaround with text to speach add ons for my webrowser but that is a hit and misses when it comes to reading it out a loud.

In the end I guess they could have made the manhwa better but you can only go so far when it comes to remaking stuff to different mediums.

All this talk about the mask being associated with covid.
Is this the first time you saw a celebrity character with a mask on? Then they should've drew in a cap and some shades just to make the obvious fact, that she's trying to go somewhere without being pestered by people that may recognize her as a celebrity, more obvious.

Dex-chan lover
That's quite the tea you have there...

@MrX
That might be true, but does the novel have as many pictures as this manhwa does for the action? xD
Technically it has more. Since it goes on the reader imagination it is a full 60 fps ultra HD movie.

Users who are viewing this thread