Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 123

Double-page supporter
This alcoholic old man is gonna die. I'm calling it.

Dex-chan lover
@Eksentrysyti
Koreans and Japanese have a lot of bad bagage predating the world war, so I tends to cut them each some slack when it's used in media. But I can understand not really liking that.

Supporter
@mysticbluedragon
After getting redirected a bunch of times to pages trying to download viruses I finally managed to skim the chapter on mangafreak, I don't see any differences. Except lower quality, seems like the same translation too.
What parts did you see missing?

Dex-chan lover
Wow that was a worthless plot threat
Oh what enslaving people with his shadow powers is morally dubious because it forces them to do his bidding? WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT
Jin woo already decided to not enslave people so this is just absolutely fucking worthless
Complete waste of pages

Gtfo with this garbage and show more of his dad...where is that guy anyway? he just fucking disappeared after pimp slapping the gangster dude

Dex-chan lover
he can hold gates? hmmm

P.S. - I hope Beru won't get left out alone protecting his sis...

@Owyn

I feel like Beru earned a new rank: Babysitter.

@Kampfarsch

inb4 they show his dad shaving his beard, watching his son in the news.
Then shows up at home like "Hello honey, how're the kids"

Would be hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
He has the key to the Cartanon Temple, his Restart Point.

Nice sense share... perfect surveillance

And here's the Greedy man.

Dex-chan lover
I do like how human Sung Jin feels now. Before he felt edgy for the sake of being edgy. I know the author was trying to push the idea that he's become more of a monster with power than the actual monsters have, but I didn't like how super edgy and unhuman he felt. But now, he feels like an actual person, who has emotions instead of an emotionless doll.

Users who are viewing this thread