Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 131

So the russian guy failed after all. However I'm quite surprised that his only ability was that barrier. I thought he had some other abilities that allowed him to survive. Welp

it's the part where there are giants. lol idk but it's around 179-200 or I think that's the ant arc but you should start from there

Yuri's ability to stop the gate reminds me of actual Russian firearms. Low quality high production and they always underachieve.

Great chapter. While I didn’t think Yuri’s plan would go well; I was hoping to get a fight showcasing what Yuri could do, maybe even the S ranks could also go in and get bodied. Although I think this is also a really great way to express the despair and immense power of an S gate. Or maybe there will be a fight and this is just how it starts

Thanks for the chapter

Reactions: GK
@yanocchi
I actually hope they change stuff since jinwoo was lazing around in Korea while Japan was having an s-rank dungeon break.
Also since the end of the story is terrible and an insult to the investment of the readers

@veryhotraddish The last giant was the monarch. Look how he towered over the other giants and easily grabbed the head of one.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@DodecahedricDroughnut I haven't read the source material, but I hope that they do change that.

I get that Koreans don't like the Japanese, & sometimes have a raging hard-on seeing them suffer, but at the end of the day this is a world wide opening of S-Rank Gates. Therefore someone, anyone, should be able to see the connection & realise that these aren't individual Gates but instead an invasion force with multiple beachheads. If you don't stop the monsters in Japan from getting a foothold, then the surrounding countries will also be fucked over.

Oh look, who's next door to Japan? Why, it's perfectly perfect Korea, who at no point in their history has done anything horrid to another nation or people. They will surely be left alone.

Reactions: GK
@Redice
@VN_Snake
the light novel handled it way better. It was a massacre and they showed jin woo fucking over all statues. He never said he couldn't get out without the guilds help. He also didn't faint if I remember correctly. And they showed more if his thoughts on the black heart

Users who are viewing this thread