Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 132

choose, who will u cure
A. director who i forgot his name
B. dear little sister

what about japan....?, nah, they can wait

Double-page supporter
wtf so short

@wawanda
bruh his sister isn't even sick lol, and even if she was - he has like 18 flasks more

Fed-Kun's army
not even beru can resist the allure of heart throbbing korean drama

Edit - or maybe he is watching historical drama...majesty instead of lord gave it away

The "author hates Japan" part was already obvious during the ant arc, where the whole raid was planned by the Japanese to thin out the ranks of the Korean S-rank hunters...
Anyways, this translation is better than the one by WingDingsWebtoons imo

didn't he made 3 of those potions and use one on his mother so he still would have 2 left for both people

Double-page supporter
@kursedkaiju

Yes. It's ridiculous, they're all like this. Chinese view Koreans and Japanese as lessers and tend to ignore their existence. Japanese just tend to mostly focus on themselves and their own culture/western culture recently, and Koreans seem to spearhead their culture on hating the Chinese and Japanese, especially the Japanese.

Regardless of what happened in the past, hating everyone of a nationality for something a few did in wartime is ridiculous. If that's the case, I, an American, personally declare war on the British, the entire Middle-East, the Axis Powers, Russia's Cold War-lovin' ass, Cuba - lookin' at you, China for its economic war on the world, Vietnam: you know what you did, Korea for the Korean War despite whose side we were on.

Everyone of these nationalities and ethnicities better get ready to be hated for several generations. Grr.

What choice? Choosing who to help between his sister and that old man? Why would he need to make a choice?

Fed-Kun's army
@sjmcc13

Yeah I’m aware of that outlook, but it’s similar to the world just choosing to hate all Germans over WW2. Time moves on we can’t go blaming children for the sins of their fathers, unless your Asia in which case why not.

Japan of today is incomparable to the Japan of WW2.

Anyway not going to change a nations bias in the comments section lol. My issue is being cool with the death of innocents like children just ‘because’.

Still love the manwha tho

Dex-chan lover
@Add1152000 :
Yeah I’m aware of that outlook, but it’s similar to the world just choosing to hate all Germans over WW2.
Not really. There is a real difference in how Germany treats its war history and how Japan does. Germany is not hiding from their past mistakes and pretending they never did anything wrong like Japan.

Users who are viewing this thread