Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 135

What a great chapter holy. I wish SL writers wouldn't leave these cliffhangers though.

tbh i feel like solo leveling is getting redundant and is really slow rn. Im going to take a break from it and reread it from the beginning. Hopefully i can get through this arc without a hitch then

i hope the story picks up a bit and something comes along that's a challenge for him again. also the story with the father is progressing super slowly. oh and quick prediction, this is gonna make him count as a nation-level hunter right? or was he already that cant remember. well then, surely other hunters come to test him out or something right? i hope more stuff to do with the other nation-level hunters is to come!

The translations between groups are not just good or bad, some boxes even have completely different meaning or sentiment, changing what the character is trying to say or show

LOL it's just me or not, but on the panel when he shout

"SHADOW.... CHARGE!!"

It's feel Cringe somehow
XD

Dex-chan lover
@ Alex-dono-sama well, there is still the US with that dip shit s-rank that got knocked around by mc dad and the other monarchs

Dex-chan lover
No offense intended to anyone, but this whole chapter translation felt a bit off, page 8 and 9 are especially confusing to me.
I have checked the other two versions and each group translated it differently, three groups, three different translations, even the S-Rank Hunters names are different (besides Ornoff's) WTF.

Dex-chan lover
@Alex-dono-sama credit page says its reflects novel's ch 172-174 so 70 chapters from the novel left i'm assuming probably 40-50 chapters left to the end with some 20 or so chapters for the novel's 20 side-stories

Group Leader
Soooo he’s basically a god now. Definitely getting attack on titan vibes from his army of giants. This is definitely gonna get him named a national level hunter so super excited to see the world truly recognize his greatness

he have obtain the power of founding titan and now comading colosal titans!

wait... wrong manga

Fed-Kun's army
Can you imagine any country denying him a visa after this? Or even a billion dollar or two?

At this point he may as well have a blank cheque from every government. Dude has no need to worry about money, bills, financing or Public Relations. Almost the entire world loves him and he's powerful enough to own his own country.

MD@Home
Hmm... well, from now it seems like it's less about the MC's power and more in story development into what's happening in the world in relation to the Hunters, rifts and Jinwoo's source of power... this is getting interesting, need longer chapters XD

Double-page supporter
This is getting stale. I'm sad. Plz get good again. My old hype levels where off the chart then he defeated the game master. I feel like it should just end soon.

Users who are viewing this thread