Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 135

What I've taken away from this chapter: Australia has no S-rank hunters. I assume this is because the wildlife has exterminated all monsters before the humans get a chance.

Feels like those events were adopter really poorly. Whole thing makes very little sense. Too much condensed into a single chapter?

Purple lamps everywhere. Cutting their labor I guess (Redice studio).
It's good that the credit for defeating the Giants was shared with other hired hunters.

Fed-Kun's army
The feal is really good but in the past few chapters there was almost nothing game related

Fed-Kun's army
@Alncst thats cos the game stuff was the "System" created by the Architect

but the Architect is dead now so....

@Alncst because the mc already has the strength to progress on his own. There will probably be more game like stuff when the mc reaches an obstacle or learns more about the second heart thing he has.

In the novel Matsumoto, Hanekawa and 2 japan S rank was never mentioned during this period. Pretty good addition imo

the Shiver; the Goosebumps; the Tear in my eyes; the palpitation in my heart; No other manga has given me this before.

I'm so goddamn hype!!! I WANNA EXLODE!, THE JOY AND EVERYTHING IS MAKING ME HARD TO BREATH! THIS IS JUST A MASTERPIECE!

My brain always plays the LoL 'Rise' song in my head whenever he's creating new summons.

Understandable frustration, but you gotta accept the fact that there's someone waaaaay above everyone in terms of raw power.

I can't wait for the aftermath of all of this.

Users who are viewing this thread