Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 140

Supporter
Today is SL day
And nothing bad happens
Too Good (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Can we talk about how cute Beru became now. From watching drama's to this ! He is so goddamn cute. This motherF have S Rank Pokemons with him lol

I guess much like going from north to south makes you upside down, going from west to east makes you rightside left: https://i.imgur.com/d3BuDIa.png

@Lonewolf22 yeah they skipped a lot but ig it doesn't really matter in the long run lol or they might do a flash back kind of thing later when he calls on them

Dex-chan lover
Beru is being assertive and helpful. I shall hereby refrain from calling him discount Meruem

Dex-chan lover
i feel like there are skips or at the very least the chapter is rushed... comment section says there are skips...

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read the novel, so idk what they skipped, but it seems like they skipped those scenes to make him saving that guy's father more fluid.

Dex-chan lover
Does that monarchs outfit remind anyone of kill la kill outfits or is it only me.

@strangeirdo i dont think they skipped anything in the plane iirc but they skipped a scene where jinwoo waved back at the crowd with the crowd bursting with cheers

Users who are viewing this thread