Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 140

Thank you for the chapter! There are differences from the ln... Didn't Jin-woo wave back? Been a while since I read it though

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer : I agree that the US hunter association is being stupid, especially since there should have been recordings of the interview and incident at their headquarters they can review. Not having a copy is beyound incompotent, and taking things at the word of someone they know full well is violent by nature even more so.

Of course they screwed up the interview anyway sending in a strong thug who speaks the language, but has a possible grudge if they look into both parties backgrounds, rather then an actual interrogator who speaks korean and 2 thugs to back him up.

@wawanda : Did he speak the Monster Tongue? I only remember po0s speaking Korean around the yanks.

Dex-chan lover
@sjmcc13

They have videos of the interview incident, but they also don't have any suspicions on someone powerful enough to kill the S-ranker without leaving any tracks .

Lmao they tryna threaten him or something out boi bringing the whole family back together

What a dickhead the MC has become, abusing his power and force choking Adam White like that. He has really let power go to his head.

Double-page supporter
Yea im with everyone on this, he's so fucking edgy now. Before he was actually a pretty chill and charismatic guy but now he's just like -__- whenever he talks to someone

Beru is cool tho lol, I love how he's basically a steward now that he's got a voice

Man you'd think with the only truly accurate info they got from the interview if they have a recording to check through is Dong-Su for sure lied and started the fight for personal reasons, and even without that is an obvious unreliable source and video footage (always worth more than testimony) contradicts him leaving Il-Hwan at least unusual but not a sure fire prime suspect worth bringing up with that since other National Levels or just a proper humanoid monster (like Monarchs forms here) would be at face value more likely, that they would keep Il-Hwan's connection with it more vague and less likely to result in blood being spilled of "May be a monster but also seemed like our best lead we want your help to find and verify if its your father and ask him for more clues or capture him depending".

Like its clear as fucking day they had to bring the dad up to get Jin-Woo interested and get him involved as quickly as possible to protect other assets but while making him angry is the most likely to succeed just to prove them wrong handling it with more tact would be less suicidal for the message man (since accusing anyone's (who has a decent one) dad of High profile murder/terrorism is gonna result in anger that would lead to blows and even relying on Jin-Woo's known restraint and morals is not worth the risk) whose at least valuable enough to keep alive. Eh more a consequence of having to make everything dramatic I guess.

"It's so silent. No noise, even when I break the glass!" *artist proceeds to draw sfx for glass breaking*
You had one job.

And Beru is the real MVP.

Users who are viewing this thread