Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 140

honestly... for a "advanced" intelligence agency, it makes no sense that no one doubts their sole witness to the event... If he had the ability to escape a highly advanced security without even killing anyone, wtf would they think he has an agenda to kill hunters when he could have just killed a few of them right then?

I like how the two bodyguards get up like "Yeah, we can totally stop this new National S-Rank Class who stopped a S Rank portal all by himself".

Fed-Kun's army
Why the hell does he have 65k health now? the heart just gave him mana, isn't he supposed to have like 10k hp at this point or am i remembering this wrong

Dex-chan lover
Why make him a heartless bitch, not even waving to all the people gathered to thank him for saving their country?

The transformation is sick bro.
Also, in the novel, he actually waved at the people when he was going into the airport, IDK why didn't include such a simple scene.

who was connected to the murican? monarch of light? dat means we will see our darkness edgelord coop with light boi?

and that's a good idea because? literally making the "strongest" human angry really seems like a good idea for them huh... especially since there's no solid evidence.

Group Leader
Boys.... see what i did? LEL Now im gonna go for it, if i have time im gonna make a few improved quality chapter :)

Aww . . . author-chan missed the chance to make MC's HP = 65,535. That is 2 raised to the 16th power (technically it is 65536). It's a computer thing.

hey jin woo waved back at the airpot in novel dont make him cold hearted please and also there was hotel scene it may be small but they were also hype scenes

Users who are viewing this thread