Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 140

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

I think it's not his dad. I mean, the dad we saw a few chapters back is vastly different to this blonde dude haha.

Also is it really in his character to threaten someone like that? I hope he doesn't turn evil..

Did they change the father's looks? I swear he looks different now from when he was first introduced

@redmikan Wait till you see what happens at the meeting 😉

Double-page supporter
Oooohhhhh we're getting close to where I stopped reading the novel out of laziness. I am looking forward to finishing this story

I know this sounds generic with all the other comments but ngl Beru is starting to become one of the homies. I didn’t like him after he got a little violent that one time but he’s better than I realized.

O they are trying to blame his Dad for killing the guy that showed at the beginning of the chapter, right?

Hory shet!!!
Is the man on the photo Jinwoo's father??
Also is the guy who killed Creed supposed to be the
monarch of destruction, aka Anatares
?!!

I AM HYPED AF LETS GOO!!

The characters are way more goodlooking than I had imagined them when I read the light novel. Yeap, after a year of finishing the light novel, I am rereading the webtoon. But peeps, y'all need to read the light novel. So much more details.

Users who are viewing this thread