Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 142

VLM

Double-page supporter
As if he needed that. I feel like this is a turning point for the series. I think it might start being a power fantasy from here on out.
I mean the story has been amazing up to this point but now it feels like the author just put this in to finally fufill the power fantasy.

@VLM He's strong compared to other hunters
He had issues against the architect dude that was not even using his real body

Dex-chan lover
@VLM actually, no, it's not.
Kamish comes back enough to communicate, but can't fight, because he's degraded too much over time or something like that
. A noticeable increase in power fantasy-ness (which also happens to be more or less the climax of the whole story) will not show up for another 50-ish chapters or more, I think.

Contributor
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Now thats just silly.... No way America would let a foreign national do that lol. At best they'd let someone who has a bomb in their head they can detonate whenever do that.

Dex-chan lover
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

@CaTastrophy427 @VLM
its been too long hes dead and his magic power is weak, he stays out for a few minutes and then disappears into the nothingness by itself, and Jin Woo is left with nothing.

@VLM lol dude if you just remove the amazing art then this is a pretty typical power fantasy. I mean does the MC even have a personality outside being stronk?

Dex-chan lover
@hall3 until recently we at least knew why he was trying to get strong, but now we, the people that didn't read the ln, think he's trying to find his dad and learn more about the war he's seen.

Users who are viewing this thread