Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 142

I'm happy they did the German hunter well I liked him in the novel and its about to get crazy good if the novel is anything to go off cant wait

The dragon Kamish is here!!
although it's a shame that he failed to get Kamish, I'm just satisfied that his ability to extract shadow gets recognized by the Bureau's people

@Athena707 unless you read the KR version, for the moment it doesnt seem like his Arise failed on the 2nd try, since the dragon was in shadow form...or he did it but released the corpse

You know the new chapter is out when you can't load the website!

• Funny
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Heavy spoiler read at your own risk
It fails after speaking with it for a short bit. Its corpse has been dead for too long. As powerful as it is, its soul can't be anchored by the shadow anymore

Aggregator gang
@Kampfarsch
Kamish's soul or whatever can't actually stay with him. Although he got extracted, he'll disappear afterwards.

I am quite disappointed. I really wish he would have to convince the shadows to join his army on occasion. Something like "I can't free your body, but I cannot at least take your soul out of here" or "If you join me, I will have you fight against the system that put you here.".
It was kind of nice when he convinced the crimson knight to join. But he hasn't tried to do that once since then. Even when he summoned the human healer bro back he wasn't that courteous...

• This
Reactions: GK

Users who are viewing this thread