Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 143

Cant' wait for the next chapter. Looks like he hadn't learned his lesson, now he finna die lmoa.

RIP to Hwang-Dong-Su who is going to die doing the thing he could best, being a fucking idiot

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

AAAAAAAA DAT cliffhanger!

Now time to wait, prob 2 weeks because sure it won't be solved in the next chapter and I would hate the cliffhanger more than now.

I love this next part, it was great in the LN it should be amazing in manhwa form!!!!

oh damn, all the novel reader know what would happen next and where would hwang dong su head fly off too

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

too bad would have been a nice companion.
cant wait for the low budget fight tho. hawaiian andy ruins the fight for sure :(

angry sung jin woo is kinda cool, also this guy will not RIP after jin woo extracts his shadow lol

Bruh, he can resurrect dragons that took many s-rank hunters to kill and they think a puny s-rank would be stronger than him, i swear...If Sung Jinwoo has trouble with defeating him, i'm dropping this manhwa.

@HonorfulGloriousPotato where did they say that a S-rank would be stronger? I think they meant find the S-rank b4 that S-rank is discovered and promptly killed, turning it into an international scandal

Double-page supporter
First off, we kind of expected that. No way was author just going to give MC some OP ass powerful monster just like that. And all we got from that was the fact that there are 4 other humans who have the power of rulers as well. Does that mean they're like MC? Do they too have the ability to keep leveling? If so, they're much better at keeping quiet about everything than MC did and they're most likely evil because if they do hold immense power, they don't seem to be helping out with all the dire needs going on around the world since there's absolutely not a single piece of news on them.

And regarding Hwang Dong Soo, that coward ass bitch, I can't wait to see him get absolutely fucking stomped. I hope he dies this time. I was wondering when he was going to pop up in the story, and this is how he shows up. What an absolute coward. I hope MC shadow extracts this piece of shit instead. Would be funny if he uses him as just a manservant after soul extraction instead of actual combat.

Users who are viewing this thread