Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 143

System, Failed to get Big Dragon Puppy Shadow. Providing opportunity for a new Shadow. Name - Greed.

Double-page supporter
here comes a new shadow of S-rank hunter 🤗

what we are going to witness in the next chapter is a one sided massacre

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
@TempestKing Andre (the giant blonde guy) is more scared that he's going to lose one of his top hunters, his "property," since he knows that dwang (i think thats his name) is no match for jin-woo.

and boy, I can't wait for the fight. it's going to be epic. then again, thats like saying it's Wednesday today. it always is lol

@TempestKing I think it's a bit of both, for one thing, if Jinwoo finds Dong-Su first, he will kill him for sure and don't forget, as much as an idiot and helpless before our mc he is, he is still an (high)ranked S-class hunter, loosing him would definitely not be good for his guild (or the USA - if his guild is close to the bureau, he probably cares about the nation), the USA already have lost a S hunter shortly before
and imagine what a fight between them would mean and I'm not even talking about physical damages, consider a headline like top hunter of the US kidnaps the vice-master of a foreign guild - a guild who was invited to the US to a international conference, and Jinwoo is at the moment something like the hero of the world, so yeah, that would be so, so bad for his own guild and the US
that was why wanted him to stay down in the first place and now he probably wants to keep the damage as small as possible

Dex-chan lover
Who else knows what storm is a brewing heh someone made an oppsie~ ;)

Users who are viewing this thread