Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 143

Thanks for the chapter Nike!

@goodhunter regarding the powers of the rulers thing that the dragon said, isn't it different from the power of the monarchs? They're enemies right? I'm asking this since I just got confused because you kind of equated monarch = ruler power haha. Rulers are those white soldiers right?

omg my heart broke when
Kamish couldn't be permanently summoned
:-((( and i was so happy that his tail even wagged 😭 i love all of his shadows' personality, they're all so cute and adorable✊🏼😫

Double-page supporter
@Gameruru
If they managed to put it in their own head without killing themselves, yes. Even much lessor ones, but no one does such a thing.

well, death would be too nice.

Hwang must prepare to have his soul extracted and will become MC's weakest little bitc*, for all eternity.

NOOOOOOOOOOO-
His tail waggling is too cute for him to say farewell like that!

@gregger jinwoo IS human believe it or not, which means he can sometimes make careless mistakes just like the rest of us since there's so much going on in his life rn...

Okay this what happened in the novel (If i remember correctly)
"Jinwoo tried the shadow extraction 2 times on kamish, but he failed on his last try he was successful but it was only a brief moment, after kamish explained some stuff to jinwoo he vanish, then jinwoo's assistant got kidnap and this is where it gets juicy af
Jinwoo send his shadow soldiers everywhere to find his partner and then i believe he found which guild did it and a little war happened, it was a battle between a guild versus jinwoos shadow soldiers while when jinwoo saw his comrade covered in wounds cause of the torture (i think it was torture) Jinwoo beat the shit out of the enemy!!, he was MERCILESS! and VERY ANGRY AF!! i think he was about to kill him if only he wasnt interupted by somebody

Double-page supporter
Hey idiot! There are faster ways to kill yourself than assisted suicide!

Lmao if jinwoo had successfully extracted that dragon he'd be too OP even by this manhwa's standards

Users who are viewing this thread