Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 144

Group Leader
YESS JIWOO, GIVE HIM WHAT HE DESERVES<3333333 HOW DARE HE HURT MY BABY JINHO

Dex-chan lover
@kicking_panda
What a moron. Stupid Hwang Dong Su getting ahead of himself huh? Did he think he can take on Sung Jin woo by himself? Stupid. That pride will lead you to a painful death, sir.
Nah, he thinks that his boss Thomas Andre will find him first rather than some guy who's only just come to America the first time, and that Thomas Andre is capable of protecting him from our boy.

Some motherfucker's are always trying to ice skate uphill.

It really takes a special kind of stupid entitled asshole to make the MC so mad that even shadows tremble.

y'all acting like if your brother was found dead and only 2 people know about the circumstances you wouldnt do anything to find out (agreed he's stupid but still i understand his point of view)

Is dat jinwoo's Super Saiyan?

@Rasz
to be precise, Hwang Dong Su died not long after Thomas arrived at scene

As matter of fact, this scene is actually slightly revised. In novel Jin Woo just exchanged then walk past Hwang Dong Su and his gang while they froze (In fear i think).

Then Hwang Dong su resurrected as Greed (General Rank iirc)

But man, cant wait till Jin woo kick Thom'ass and cancel the coup de grace

JW how would the guild leader react? He has to let it go since his member was in the wrong. But what if he expects some compensation?

@Alekhzandr
Well, thomas andre is an obsessive man, remember what he said dozen chapters back? "Scavengers Guild is mine, and i won't forgive anyone who touch what is mine, not even America itself" something like that. Thomas hate Jin Woo who hurt Hwang, and tried to kill jinwoo real bad

But despite of that, it does not make Jinwoo become merciless and going to kill Thomas, even though he DID at first. As Jin Woo going to deliver his final blow, Thomas groan surrender and jinwoo stop the coup de grace. When Jin Woo asked why didn't he kill thomas, He just answered "You didn't commit a crime worth to be killed'. What a man

Dex-chan lover
Torturing the random guy is so pointless.. he knows his brother got killed by MC. So unless hes bullshitting his friends and actually wants to kill MCs partner as revenge, hes an idiot and a coward

He thought that there is no need to handle the MC just go for the other person who survived but he forgot that other person is also important to the MC so he actually mess-up really really big because the MC always protects he's family and close friends.

Dex-chan lover
Man, flashbacks always remind me that his hair has progressively gotten less my style with every passing chapter.

Art's gotten way cooler, but the hairstyle, the super short sides just do not do it for me at all, nor the fairly even bangs. Ah well, such is, it's how like 80% of manhwa protags go.

Dex-chan lover
@ismaelh

He’s trying to get Thomas Andre involved since he thinks they’re both on the same level and his guild leader would protect him. Unfortunately for him, he never knew Jinwoo could swap places with his shadows.

Users who are viewing this thread