Solo Leveling

I dunno what's soo good about SL
its good but not as good people say it is
seems kinda overrated to me

@NubPlayz sure its quite boring after he doesn't improving again, no new hype skill or items, but we should admit it's one of the best zero to hero manga (in term of artwork of course lmao)

because this series is the boom dude plus i'm hyped about the newest chapter coming out today

@NubPlayz there are some mystery elements that keep me on this series. What is he, as the shadow monarch? Why do monsters recognize him as "the monarch" ? What is the deal with the system and the monsters having the command to kill humans in their heads? What is eternal sleep and why does it occur? Where do normal hunters get their power from?

I could read the novel but I like having visuals so I will wait for the webtoon releases.

Well also, I like badass MCs but I get the feeling that tough enemies will appear soon where he will struggle again.

I love how they keep us in suspense about why these monsters kill humans, why they know he's the monarch and why he's no longer human.

Yay, Hero Manhua translations is back for ch.120, sadly they skipped a few chapters.
I hope Hero Manhua goes back and does the few chapters they skipped, otherwise I'll have to save the inferior Bored College Students translations.

I think we all know that the damn system is taking his humanity for power, But idk, it's just speculation :D, Thanks for the chapter

Both ch119 and ch120 are (or really appear to be) missing some images, and they are from different scanlators. Are the raws corrupted?

Users who are viewing this thread